2016 m. spalio 26 d., trečiadienis

First 1m jumps! Future plans..

Hi!


Not that long time ago, for the first time I jumped 1 meter with the lovely mare Lolly♥ It made so happy, that finally, I did it. (Personal little goals.) Can't be more happy :) Sure, he height of jump doesn't show how good you ride :) But, experience is always good! Then I practiced the half-halts and how to get that silent 'talking' with a horse (if you get it ). 
Recently I bought new riding breeches, weird ones, but I do like them!
For now, still no planned shows, so I'm in 'calm' mood :D Still... :D!
SO
Currently starting to plan a new youtube video project, hehe, getting inspired again :>
Sorry for the short blog posts, I am soo busy! Can't even find time to do anythiiing.. maybe I am bit lazy? Who isn't? hahah :D
Sorry for my heel, nobody is perfect, even Grand Prix riders ;)) (Just look at that extension)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą